Most people, for some reason are intimidated by their Primary Healthcare Provider. Maybe it’s “white coat syndrome,” maybe it’s a lack of preparedness. Whatever the reason, here are some tips on how to prepare for your yearly Well-Visit, also known as a physical or check up!
- Know the date, time, and location of your visit.
- Make arrangements for transportation if needed.
- Have your insurance information is ready.
- Write down questions to ask your doctor.
- Practice ways to share how you’re feeling with your doctor.