MiSN Navigator Services
Open Enrollment is here!
November 1, 2021- December 15, 2021. Enroll through NY State of Health. NY State of Health: You may be eligible for free or low-cost coverage through Medicaid, the Essential Plan, or Child Health Plus, or you may qualify for a Qualified Health Plan with tax credits. MiSN Navigators are here to assist you with this process.
Call Luis Ocasio III at 1-845-238-9691 or (800) 453-4666.
GOT HEALTH INSURANCE?
COVID - 19 - Special Enrollment Period - Phone Appointments Available Now
The special enrollment period is now available for uninsured New Yorkers as novel Coronavirus cases climb. Individuals who enroll in Qualified Health Plans will have coverage effective starting April 1, 2020. Individuals who are eligible for other NY State of Health programs – Medicaid, Essential Plan and Child Health Plus – can enroll year-round. Call 845-238-9691 to schedule a FREE phone appointment with a Certified Health Insurance Navigator now!
El período especial para inscribirse para seguro de salud está disponible ahora para los Neoyorquinos sin seguro , a medida que aumentan los nuevos casos de Coronavirus. Las personas que se inscriban en los Planes de Salud calificados tendrán cobertura efectivo el 1 de Abril de 2020. Las personas que son elegibles para otros programas del Estado de Salud de Nueva York (Medicaid, el plan esencial y Child Health Plus) pueden inscribirse durante todo el año. Para programar una cita gratuita con un Navegador de Seguro Médico certificado en Español por teléfono, llame al 845-238-9691.
Getting affordable health insurance coverage is critical to accessing health care. MiSN can help people of all ages and stages of life determine if they are eligible for health insurance through the New York State of Health Marketplace. Our Certified Navigators assist consumers to access affordable health insurance that best meets their individual and family needs. NAVIGATOR AND CHA SERVICES are ALWAYS free of charge!
MiSN’s Certified Navigators provide 1 to 1 in-person assistance, free of charge, in Dutchess, Orange, Putnam, Sullivan and Ulster counties. NAVIGATORS assist individuals and families determine their eligibility for health insurance through the NY State of Health Marketplace.
- Certified Navigators help New Yorkers apply through the online Marketplace portal
- New Yorkers may be eligible for commercial insurance, also called Qualified Health Plans, Medicaid, Child Health Plus and the new Essential Plan.
Learn about health insurance options in your county of residence
- Determine if you can get financial assistance to pay for health insurance premiums
- See which insurance plans your Health Care Provider takes
- See which plans pay for prescriptions you need to take
- Select a health plan that best meets the needs for you and your family
For small businesses:
- Assist employers with fewer than 100 employees to provide employee health insurance benefits
- Provide information about the Small Business Tax Credits
- Enroll your employees in the New York State of Health Small Business Marketplace
CALL (800) 453-4666 for an appointment
in your county!